ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
KUBRA EZ-PAY SERVICE
The KUBRA EZ-PAY service enables you to make payments for services or bills electronically. Depending on the payment methods enabled by the business whose bills you are paying, you may be able to make payments by eCheck, credit card and/or debit card through interactive telephone voice response system (IVR), mobile application, the EZ-PAY website, self-service kiosks, or retail locations with cash payments.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
- The information you provide is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You are at least 18 years of age and able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- You have not misrepresented your identity.
- You are the legal owner of all accounts that are associated with payments made by you through the KUBRA EZ-PAY service and you are legally authorized to make payments using those accounts.
- You will not have a third party such as a debt consolidater, make payments on your behalf.
- You will not request a reversal of a legitimate payment transaction and understand that if you do your right to use the KUBRA EZ-PAY service for future payments may be revoked.
- Your use of the KUBRA EZ-PAY service will not violate any law or regulations.
As a user of the KUBRA EZ-PAY service you may be submitting bank account, card information, or other personal information such as your email address and phone number to KUBRA. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may result from supplying false information to KUBRA. You may use the KUBRA EZ-PAY service to make payments on consumer and/or commercial accounts, depending on configuration. If the account used to make a payment is a banking or card account for your business, then you must be an authorized signer on the account. We only process ACH payments in US dollars. Further, you affirm that the payment you are making is not associated with a foreign bank account. We do not support International ACH Transactions (IAT).
By using the KUBRA EZ-PAY service to send payment instructions to KUBRA, you authorize KUBRA to send a message to your bank, card provider, or financial network to verify account details and to charge your account and to send those funds to the designated bank account of the business whose bill you are paying.
In consideration of the use of the KUBRA EZ-PAY service, you agree to pay a service fee, also known as a convenience fee, for each transaction initiated by you (where applicable). The applicable fee will be provided to you prior to your final authorization of the transaction. If you are paying by card or by your bank account, your card will be charged or your bank account debited for the amount of the payment plus the service fee, or a separate amount depending on the configuration. If you are making a cash payment, the service fee must be paid at the time of the payment transaction. You agree to have sufficient funds available to pay your payment amount and the service fee. If any payment is returned unpaid from your financial institution for any reason you may be charged a return payment fee. The above referenced fees do not include charges that may be assessed by your card issuer, or your receiving bank, based on the terms of the agreement you may have with those entities, and KUBRA will not be liable for any recoupment of fees assessed to you. The principal funds do not pass into KUBRA’s ownership at any time. KUBRA uses a bank processor as the payment processor and any funds will go to the Payee’s account. Recipients or other third parties may choose to subsidize a portion of your KUBRA EZ-PAY Fees. If a subsidy is applicable it will be presented to you during review of your payment prior to submission.
Your payment account or your cash payment may be blocked from acceptance if in KUBRA’s opinion the payment poses risks to KUBRA’s business. KUBRA may impose limits in terms of the number of payments made or the value of a transaction in accordance with any of the following: limitations established by payment brands, limits established by retailers, payment processors, or KUBRA’s risk policy.
Use of the KUBRA EZ-PAY service is subject to applicable law and all applicable rules of any clearinghouse or payment network involved in collecting or processing your payment.
If your payment is returned for any reason, you may be liable for a return payment fee. If you over pay on your account you may not be entitled to a refund. If a refund is allowed, it will be processed to the same payment account that the payment came from. If it is processed via ACH, refunds will not be made until at least 10 business days.
If your card issuer is not located in the United States, and if a transaction is a chargeback, you will be responsible for the actual amount of the chargeback transaction which may be greater than the amount of the initial transaction due to currency conversion.
TIMING OF PAYMENTS
If your payment is received after the due date of your bill, for any reason, you will remain responsible for any late charges and interest assessed. As a result, we recommend that you authorize your payment at least four (4) business days before the actual due date. It is the day your payment is received, not the day that instructions are sent that determines if your bill was paid on time.
MAKING A PAYMENT USING KUBRA EZ-PAY RETAIL CASH PAYMENTS
KUBRA EZ-PAY Retail Cash Payments (RCP) permits you to make cash payments for services or bills at participating retailers using an EZ-Payslip barcode or token provided on a customer invoice, mobile phone, or printed from the web.
- If EZ-Payslip is not already printed on the invoice, create EZ-Payslip through KUBRA EZ-PAY online or mobile application by printing the EZ-Payslip from the web or sending it to your mobile device by text message.
- Take EZ-Payslip to retailer selected and follow EZ-Payslip instructions.
- Advise retail clerk/personnel how much you want to pay. Clerk will tender payment including a convenience fee.
- Retail clerk/personnel will provide receipt of confirmation of payment. Additionally, if an EZ-Payslip was created by web or mobile, an electronic confirmation of the payment may be texted or emailed to you.
- The company or entity that you made the payment to (the “Payee”) will also be notified of such payment.
- Retain the paper receipt you received from the retailer as a record of your payment.
- Retain reusable EZ-Payslip for future payments.
- For questions regarding crediting of payment and all other customer service inquiries, please contact the Payee to whom payment is intended.
CONDITIONS OF USE FOR KUBRA EZ-PAY RETAIL CASH PAYMENTS (RCP)
- Your ability to make a payment, and the permitted amount of any payment, remains subject to authorization by the Payee and any applicable terms and conditions established by the Payee, and the retailer and the payment network partner. Funds remitted through your use of the KUBRA EZ-PAY RCP service will be made available or credited to you, as applicable, by the Payee in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Payee. KUBRA is not responsible for any delay with respect to when funds remitted to the Payee will be made available or credited to you, or any failure of the Payee to accept or properly process any funds remitted to it.
- The EZ-Payslip barcode or Token has no value associated with it, and may only be used to identify your account to which you may direct a payment. You are responsible for all payments initiated using the EZ-Payslip barcode or Token.
- All payments made at the retailer are final and non-refundable.
- If a convenience fee is applicable, the convenience fee must be paid at the time the cash payment is made in order for the transaction to be authorized.
- Retailers are only authorized to accept cash payment.
- By accepting the EZ-Payslip barcode or Token or using the EZ-Payslip barcode or token to make a payment, you agree that you will receive your transaction receipt printed and electronically.
The KUBRA EZ-PAY service is provided for legitimate business purposes only. Any actual or attempted unauthorized access, use or modification of this system is prohibited. The use of this service may be monitored for security reasons. Anyone accessing the Service expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity KUBRA may provide evidence of such activity to law enforcement officials.
THE KUBRA EZ-PAY SERVICES, INFORMATION, DATA FEATURES, AND ALL CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. KUBRA, ITS AFFILIATES (AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SITE OR OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER KUBRA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR OF THE SERVICES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER KUBRA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUS INTERCEPT, OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL KUBRA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. KUBRA’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RELATED TO THE KUBRA EZ-PAY SERVICE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SPECIFIC DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE CONVENIENCE FEE PAID TO KUBRA FOR THE PARTICULAR PAYMENT TRANSACTION WHICH IS THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CLAIM FOR DAMAGE.
CHANGES TO KUBRA EZ-PAY SERVICE AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this section. For any claim where the total amount of the award sought is $10,000 or less, the AAA, you and KUBRA must abide by the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted solely based on written submissions; and (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties. If the claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA rules, and the hearing (if any) must take place in your choice of the following locations: Tempe, AZ or New York, NY. The arbitrator's ruling is binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event this agreement to arbitrate is held unenforceable by a court, then the disputes that would otherwise have been arbitrated shall be exclusively brought in the state or federal courts located in New York City, New York. Claims of infringement or misappropriation of the other party's patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret shall be exclusively brought in the state and federal courts located in New York City, New York.
This website and the KUBRA EZ-PAY service, the content and all related intellectual property are owned by KUBRA or third parties and all right, title, and interest therein shall remain the property of KUBRA and/or such other third parties. The misuse of any of the intellectual property is expressly prohibited.
Acknowledgement: KUBRA and you acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between KUBRA and you only, and not with Apple, and KUBRA, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Apple App and the content thereof.
Scope of License: The license granted to you for the Apple App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Apple App on an iOS Product that you own or control and as permitted by the usage rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
Maintenance and Support: KUBRA is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Apple App, as specified in this Agreement (if any), or as required under applicable law. KUBRA and you acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Apple App.
Warranty: KUBRA is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Apple App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Apple App to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be KUBRA's sole responsibility.
Product Claims: KUBRA and you acknowledge that KUBRA, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Apple App or your possession and/or use of the Apple App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This Agreement does not limit KUBRA’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights: KUBRA and you acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Apple App or your possession and use of the Apple App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, KUBRA, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Developer Name and Address: KUBRA’s contact information for any end-user questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Apple App is: email@example.com.
Third-Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Apple App.
Third-Party Beneficiary: KUBRA and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
Copyright © 2023 KUBRA Data Transfer Ltd. All rights reserved.